HYPERION I – MEN’S WHEELED
8 MINUTES FOR REPS + CALORIES:
- 1 Minute Assault Bike for Calories
- 7 Minute AMRAP:
- 12′ Sled Pull @ 100 lb
- 9 Clean and Press @ 75 lb
- 6 Ski Erg for Calories
- 3 Dball Ground to Shoulder @ 50 lb
NOTE: YOUR FINAL SCORE IS THE CALORIES + REPS
- Your workout must be accompanied by a youtube video to confirm your results.
- You must CLEARLY SHOW the weights on the barbell before doing your workout. As you are showing the weights, please call them out verbally as well.
- You can complete the workout as many times as you want and just submit your best results before the end date.
- If athlete is not completely in view at all times during a rep, that rep will be voided – so make sure your camera person pays attention!
- If you think something on your video is not clear then we probably don’t either.
- Educate your judge with the movement standard so they can call no rep.. because if they don’t we will and you could be asked to resubmit.
Rush Club recognizes the International Functional Fitness Federation as the official sanctioning body of functional fitness competition. Please refer to the standards of movement that pertain to your qualifying workout at this link.
Note: Youtube Videos are required to verify your scores.
- Before you start your movement, clearly show all weights being used. Call out plate weights as you point to them so there is no confusion. If we cannot verify the weight on the bar, your lift will be voided.
- Make sure to shoot video from an angle that CLEARLY shows all movement standards are being met.
- Video must be un-edited from start to finish
- Our system only works with Youtube video links, so upload your video to Youtube, then add your video link when you enter your score.
REMEMBER: Because your movements are on video, it is very easy to pause a video to see if a movement standard is being met. With that being said, make sure all of you reps are CLEARLY good reps! Watch your videos closely for potential issues before submitting them. If something looks borderline to you, it will most likely be called a no-rep. Don’t take any chances with No-Reps!
You must be a Member to Compete in this Competition.
Use the red bar above to Log In or Create your FREE Profile.